Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powdered milk

Options
  • 05-11-2013 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does anyone know where to source powdered milk in larger quantities than the 200g boxes of carnation milk at the supermarket?5 or 10kg bags would be ideal. I'd like to make yoghurt in an easiyo using milk powder, it's less hassle than having to boil fresh milk etc. I've tried emailing some dairies but didn't get any replies.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MFdaveIreland

Diarmuid_g wrote: »
    Does anyone know where to source powdered milk in larger quantities than the 200g boxes of carnation milk at the supermarket?5 or 10kg bags would be ideal. I'd like to make yoghurt in an easiyo using milk powder, it's less hassle than having to boil fresh milk etc. I've tried emailing some dairies but didn't get any replies.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Possibly farm supplies, powdered calf milk might do

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you go down the farm supplies route - make sure that the product is fit for human consumption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

Musgraves sell dried milk made by East End which is a spices company. 6 x 800 g bags is €33.00 ish. So any of the Musgrave group should be able to order it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭liveandnetural

Advertisement