Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount for paying by direct debit

Options
  • 05-11-2013 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Can you let me know what discount you give to customers who pay by direct debit please? & also how current customers can avail of this discount..

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi doohey,

Thanks for your query. If you are an existing Electric Ireland customer (more than one year), then you can avail of the ValueReward price plan. This offers a 4% discount for Direct Debit, a 2% discount for Online Billing and a 4% Dual Fuel Discount. This price plan and it's discounts are valid until 31st December 2014, and there would be a €50 exit fee applicable if you signed up for this plan but then moved to another supplier before this date. Terms and conditions apply.

You can avail of this price plan by contacting our Sales department at 1850 30 50 90 (Monday-Saturday, 8am-6pm) or by emailing sales@electricireland.ie. If you wish, I can arrange a callback for you, you would just need to PM us your name, account number, telephone number and the day/time which suits you to recevie a call.

If you would like me to arrange this callback, please PM with the above information. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement