Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPC helpline not working!

• 06-11-2013 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,
    I've been trying to call the upc helpline since about 6pm, but everytime I've tried I get the automated message saying "this number is not available please recheck and try again later". I only want to check my bill!
    Anyone know what's happening?
    (not sure if this is the right forum)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,741 ✭✭✭✭ted1

are you calling 1908??

• Registered Users Posts: 15 VideoKid

ted1 wrote: »
    are you calling 1908??

Fair question. I am, and I've gone back through my call logs and quadruple made sure that 1908 is the number i have called in the past and spent many minutes trying to understand why they can't do what they said they would.

Its still not working for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You can check your bill online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,741 ✭✭✭✭ted1

VideoKid wrote: »
    Fair question. I am, and I've gone back through my call logs and quadruple made sure that 1908 is the number i have called in the past and spent many minutes trying to understand why they can't do what they said they would.

Its still not working for me.

I just checked and is working for me, are you using a standard phone or mobile line or are you using a VoIP line or something odd?

There is an 01 number listed here http://support.upc.ie/app/answers/detail/a_id/346

Use that if 1908 doesn't work, which it should

Advertisement