Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Ghosts] Weapon challenges, etc.

• 06-11-2013 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi

So were the hell is all the challenges, like on BOP2 you could go in and see what u needed to do, like win 50 games of kill confirmed or with your weapons, u had to get 100 head kills anf then the rest etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

For the guns I could only find the camo challeneges in the create a class section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

there is a section for five random challenges and they can be changed using a token, i had 5 half decent ones, used a token and got five ****e ones

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

there is a section for five random challenges and they can be changed using a token, i had 5 half decent ones, used a token and got five ****e ones

Yea got them, but they have to be different ones, ie win 50 Team death matches, be in the top 3 in 50 team death matches. Does anyone know if they are anywere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Only place I saw the challenges for weapons were in the camo section of the weapons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

If you click into those challenges there is a longer list of challenges to complete. Those just seem to be the main ones or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

If you click into those challenges there is a longer list of challenges to complete. Those just seem to be the main ones or something

Yea found it, so in menu go to operations and you have 4 or 5 section and they are like 10 in each one, ie perks one of them for me was to use slight of hand get 20 kills after change guns etc or game mode win 12 Team death match, come in top 3 5 times in hardcore team death match etc etc. So u have all them doe like 2 weeks and then they change and u get squad points for completing each one mixes it up a bit, if you do not like them all it will cost u 1 squad point.

Advertisement