Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close Banking 365

Options
  • 06-11-2013 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I had an account with BOI a long time ago, I closed it and moved to another bank.

I had a credit card too.

I can still log on to banking 365 with my login???

Why is this?? I don't want anything to be still active on that account. When i go in i see the card that i had which was cancelled years ago. 

I have rang a good few times and gone in to my branch also a few times over the years to get this access removed and deleted. But it never happens.

I don't have any account numbers because i closed my account.

I will PM you my logon for banking 365 and hope finally someone will close this down for me for good. Been going on for about 2 years now even longer.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi OphOrceO, 

Many thanks for your posts. 

We received your PM but had to delete is as password information were included. 

To remove your access to Banking 365 Online, please submit your request via your Banking Service Desk inbox on 365 Online.  

The 365 Online Team will then delete the details. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Hi OphOrceO, 

Many thanks for your posts. 

We received your PM but had to delete is as password information were included. 

To remove your access to Banking 365 Online, please submit your request via your Banking Service Desk inbox on 365 Online.  

The 365 Online Team will then delete the details. 

Thanks

Billy
    Do you have a link???

EDIT: Nevermind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi, 

You can find information on the Banking Service Desk here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement