Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad accommodation off campus

• 06-11-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

I'm a postgrad living on campus this year but me and my housemates are thinking of living off campus next year to save money.

Any ideas of good spots for postgrads, ideally we would like to be as close to the college as possible but would rather not live in the crappier college houses like we rented as undergrads. Are there any nice postgrad suitable houses in milford or elm park?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

The Orchards up near the Lodge is a nicer spot than Elm Park/Milford Grange, but still within walking distance. The Hawthorns and Woodhaven are just across from and behind the cinema, there are some lovely houses there. Annacotty is a great spot aswell, really nice houses/apartments and away from the general student life, but it's a good 30-40 minute walk depending on where you're living.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

I lived in Curragh brin in my fourth years, its a fair walk from campus but the houses are very nice and its a much quieter area. Rent is far better than Elm park also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

I know of one house in Aspen gardens that good for postgrads used it myself last year

Advertisement