Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford during Winterval

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭araic88

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Good bit indoors, movies and hot choc, animals, elves workshop. Polish x mass and gingerbread making.

Just wondering what people think of the elves workshop & gingerbread making. I'm bringing two girls on Monday (aged 5 & 7) and will probably just fit one of these in. The elves workshop is only €4 I think but is it worth a visit? I plan to book tomorrow for Monday, hope I haven't left it too late.

Edit: just realised the Elves workshop (as well as quite a few other things) aren't actually running on Monday. My cousin is bringing her two girls down from limerick after I raved about it so much last year. I hope there are enough things for them to have a great time!
    One more question, is the ice skating rink generally packed or is it okay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Not exactly Wineterval related but the protest outside Dunnes today was pretty annoying to get through with a buggy and another kid!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

kryogen wrote: »
    Not exactly Wineterval related but the protest outside Dunnes today was pretty annoying to get through with a buggy and another kid!

What was it about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Sully wrote: »
    What was it about?

Someone selling veg too cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Cheek of 'em and they charging 75c for a plastic bag!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭fudark

araic88 wrote: »
    Just wondering what people think of the elves workshop & gingerbread making. I'm bringing two girls on Monday (aged 5 & 7) and will probably just fit one of these in. The elves workshop is only €4 I think but is it worth a visit? I plan to book tomorrow for Monday, hope I haven't left it too late.

Gingerbread workshop is open on Monday, with just two sessions: 4pm & 5pm
    I've heard it's good fun :)

Advertisement