Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Service refusing to transfer me to a supervisor!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Mountain Rescue

They are a complete shambles,Iv taken 2 days off work waiting to get a new cable run to my house and broadband installed,never have I dealt with such useless, lying call centre staff,that's 2different women in the 1day that have done absolutely nothing,going to get on to them tomorrow for 1 last time before I take it to comreg,going to record the calls so when I do make my complaint I will have all names times and content and to top it all of it been sent a bill already when I don't even have a line installed
    Please please please stay away from eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭roro2

tylerdylan wrote: »
    Here we are again the same issue. On hold for 20 mins today and when got talking to a customer service rep he wouldn't pass me to a supervisor. Imagine. He is in the Dublin office and said not one team leader or supervisor in the building. Nor would he give me his full name and when I asked for the supervisor again he said nope and hung up. Yes folks hung up. What can I say. Imagine a company the size of eircom allowing their staff to carry on like that. Can a rep from here please give me the complaints dept contact details. This has gone on long enough. 
    Just a word of warning - 10 working days for a complaint to be investigated apparently, with no guarantee they'll actually do anything - I've been there. It's still better than the 3 months I've been waiting for any info from the customer service team (or any help from a rep on this forum).

Advertisement