Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealings with Mazars

Options
  • 06-11-2013 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

has anyone had dealings with mazars pls help as i have recieved a letter from them saying my rental property is in recievership need to know if anyone out there has delt with this company or is it a scam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Yes there is a legal firm by that name. You could verify the origin of the documents by contacting them with these details: http://www.mazars.ie/index.php/mazarspage/our_office_detail/9515

Ask for a copy of the court orders transferring the property to the receiver.

Talk to your landlord and ask what the story is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭iverjohnston

very often Will make very little difference to your tenancy. Your rent usually paid to someone the Receiver specifys . You may have trouble getting someone to attend to problems that occurs with the property. When your lease expires, it my not be renewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Id also want clarification on your deposit. Who has it, who will return it when your tenancy ends and get it all in writing.

Advertisement