Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[GEAR] RoadID

Options
  • 06-11-2013 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭

Folks just a discount of 25% available on RoadID at the moment.

Using this Link means that with me as a referrer, rather than a sales comission going into someones pocket, a percentage (10%) of the purchase price goes to help Croi Charity.*

If you are thinking of buying one for you or a friend for Christmas, now is the time to place orders.

*Happy to provide proof to Mods if necessary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Received. You should really put an explanation in with your e-mails, I hadn't a clue what you were sending me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

BTH wrote: »
    Received. You should really put an explanation in with your e-mails, I hadn't a clue what you were sending me :P

What?
    RoadID proof in case anyone is looking for it.

Isn't clear enough?

Back at you :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

What?

Isn't clear enough?

Back at you :p:p

Proof for what. Who would be looking for it? Why send it to me. Why would anyone look for it off me? Check Twitter. Tweet on there about roadID to the general public. Still don't get it. Check boards. Ah, now I see. I have a job outside of this you know :P

Ok I'm sorry :(

Won't let it happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Croi

Thanks For The Support

• Advertisement

Folks just a discount of 25% available on RoadID at the moment.

Using this Link means that with me as a referrer, rather than a sales comission going into someones pocket, a percentage (10%) of the purchase price goes to help Croi Charity.*

If you are thinking of buying one for you or a friend for Christmas, now is the time to place orders.

SALE offer finishes today. There is a countdown clock on the RoadID website so get in early if you want one.

Advertisement