Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hazeltree Mallow

Options
  • 06-11-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,502 ✭✭✭✭

Is this a hotel or bar only?

Is it in Mallow town?

I need directions please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

Afaik its about a mile beyond mallow and its a bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭peteandjenn

Its a bar with a hall, It isn't open everyday it really only opens for functions i.e. cards,dances, 21st birthdays and so. How to get there is head out the Limerick road and at Newtwopothouse junction turn right for Donerail. Follow this road and you will see The Hazeltree on the right after a couple of miles. You will pass the springfort hall hotel on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Giving it holly

As said already it is a bar and a dance hall. I know before on Sundays there used to be dancing there every Sunday. Don't know is it still going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

As said already it is a bar and a dance hall. I know before on Sundays there used to be dancing there every Sunday. Don't know is it still going?

It is.

Advertisement