Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knocknagoshel shooting range.

Options
  • 06-11-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

could anyone tell me if knocknagoshel shooting range accept 308 centrefire and what kind of facilities they have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

could anyone tell me if knocknagoshel shooting range accept 308 centrefire and what kind of facilities they have.

Here y'are - http://www.gokerry.ie/knocknagoshel-shooting-grounds/

Now that wasn't so difficult, was it?

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭black powder colt

tac foley wrote: »
    Here y'are - http://www.gokerry.ie/knocknagoshel-shooting-grounds/

Now that wasn't so difficult, was it?

tac
    Doesnt really answer my question though called them a few times but got no answer thats why i asked here

'Irish Shooting Sports Range is the door to shooting sports in Ireland’s southwest, situated in an ideal location at the gateway to Kerry, in close proximity to Limerick and Cork. The Shooting Range is ideally positioned to cater for all clay pigeon shooting, archery, shotgun, rifle and Pistol needs for the Munster province.'

Images on their website show a centre-fire rifle...they sell them and ammunition, too.

I'm hoping that somebody who lives in Ireland and not Canada will help the OP out here - right now I have to go milk the chickens.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

As far as i know its only indoor range that they have and limited to .22

Thats the setup they had when i was there a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

As far as i know its only indoor range that they have and limited to .22

Thats the setup they had when i was there a few weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Tommy87

It's an indoor range, 80m I think and only for .22 rifles and pistols. And outside then they have different types of trap shooting, dtl, Olympic, skeet etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

.22lr rifles and pistols only on the 50 meter indoor range €250 annual membership does not include insurance and a range of clay shooting outside. Nice selection of firearms and ammo for sale as well

Almost forgot €5 an hour on the indoor range for lighting on top of the membership

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

NO they dont cater for centre fire rifle or pistol.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

There is a new full bore range opening in Tipperary in the new year that will cater for all calibers. No details on cost yet but is will be a 300 meter range for rifle and pistol shooting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

What about An Riocht rifle and pistol club, they are ok for centrefire rifle shooting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Comeraghshooter

There is a new full bore range opening in Tipperary in the new year that will cater for all calibers. No details on cost yet but is will be a 300 meter range for rifle and pistol shooting

Where in Tipp is this range opening ??

Where in Tipp is this range opening ??

Devils Bit Shooting Center I understand that it will be in the old army shooting range there

They are on Facebook

rowa wrote: »
    What about An Riocht rifle and pistol club, they are ok for centrefire rifle shooting.

Yup, as some here already know, An Riocht ranges are used by the Vintage Classic Rifle Association of Ireland url]www.vcrai.com[/url for their competitions.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Doesnt really answer my question though called them a few times but got no answer thats why i asked here

Bloody typical of them,wait till they get your money,you will be ringing afterwards till the cows come home:mad:

Advertisement