Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychotherapy

Options
  • 06-11-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there
    I am wondering if there is anyone out there who could help me with my query.
    I am looking to train as a counsellor/ psychotherapist in the hse.
    I am currently working as a nurse in a hse community hospital and looking to go on and do psychotherapy and stay within the hse. I have a masters degree from Germany in education where I studied early childhood education and counselling, more precise systemic therapy/ family therapy. It has been recognised by the national qualification authority as comparable to a masters degree. Now I would like to train as a counsellor and get funding through the hse and be taken on as a counsellor in the hse. Is that possible? If so how would I need to go on about
    it ?
    I would appreciate any comments or advise and thank in advance.
    Regards

Comments

Advertisement