Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from the TCD forum

Options
  • 06-11-2013 5:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

I've been banned from the TCD forum.

The mod "Jonathan" asked me to stop making references to an individuals father. I complied with his request by not making any references to persons father yet I was still banned.

I feel I've only been banned because freinds of the person I was criticizing have complained about me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Hi Jumboman. Have you discussed your ban with the mod who banned you before posting here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

Hi Jumboman. Have you discussed your ban with the mod who banned you before posting here?

Yes I sent him a pm but I have not got a response yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

You'll have to discuss the ban with the moderator to see if it can be resolved before I can take a look at it here. He may not have seen your PM yet.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As the OP has re-regged to evade this ban and managed to get himself sitebanned as a result, I'm locking this one up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement