Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Santa bringing you anything garden related?

• 06-11-2013 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,461 ✭✭✭✭

As I have been good boy this year I have decided to ask Santa for some seeds from realseeds.co.uk at Christmas. In particular I have my eye on some Millefleur Centifleur tomato seeds as well as some of their pepper varieties.

I grew some of their stuff this year (Oca - still going strong, will be ready for harvest probably first week of December) and old fashioned carrot varieties which were quite strong tasting but i really love the honest strong carroty taste.

Anyone else got anything garden related on their Santa list? (assuming you arent all naughty people here on the interweb :D).

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement