Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ambulance costs?

Options
  • 06-11-2013 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Does anyone have a vague idea of the cost for having the order of malta/red cross attend a 10k race event?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Gerry Hat Trick

I'd imagine it will vary substantially and the easiest thing is to give your local office a ring using the contact details on their website. My club recently paid €150 for a 2-3 person team and an ambulance to cover a small adventure race of 200 people over 5-6 hours. In fairness I think we got a very good deal as that hardly covers their costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭jdsk2006

I'd imagine it will vary substantially and the easiest thing is to give your local office a ring using the contact details on their website. My club recently paid €150 for a 2-3 person team and an ambulance to cover a small adventure race of 200 people over 5-6 hours. In fairness I think we got a very good deal as that hardly covers their costs.

thanks for that, i do intend calling them in the morning but i was a tad impatient for a general idea tonight!

Advertisement