Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTAV Online Weapon problem

• 06-11-2013 11:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

i signed into GTAV Online today to see i have gotten my 500,000 cash. But i can no longer select my weapons, at first i thought all my weapons were gone, so i went to buy more only to be informed i already owned the weapons, but i still cannot access them. I tried re-installing the latest patch, tried another 2 controllers (in case the controller was faulty). But still i cannot access my weapons.

Anybody have same problem?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Have you checked if passive mode is disabled? Sounds like you're stuck in passive mode to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    Have you checked if passive mode is disabled? Sounds like you're stuck in passive mode to me.

i tried that last night, but didn't fix the problem. Rockstar got back to an email i sent, and told me to delete a file in my game data utility, and reboot the console, it fixed the problem, but all my weapons were gone. Had to purchase them all over again.

I've seen lots of annoying little bugs like that. everytime I buy armor and change room, it disappears. Same the odd time with clothes and hair. Online needs a LOT of work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    I've seen lots of annoying little bugs like that. everytime I buy armor and change room, it disappears. Same the odd time with clothes and hair. Online needs a LOT of work.

You can go into your inventory and choose to take off/wear your armour

IvySlayer wrote: »
    You can go into your inventory and choose to take off/wear your armour

I mean your blue armour bar, next to the health bar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Eamons85

To me the game is full of bugs and it seems to be getting worse. Since the beach bum update i have been timed out of sessions more times than anything. I mostly get the unknown network error i dont know why and it is really annoying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Very odd, it's getting more reliable for me all the time. Think you need a fairly fast connection for it though

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Eamons85

I have a 150mb Broadband. I personally think its the Horizon box as its an all in one modum/router and TV its a real pain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Eamons85 wrote: »
    I have a 150mb Broadband. I personally think its the Horizon box as its an all in one modum/router and TV its a real pain!

That's your line, not your speed, try http://www.speedtest.net/

Have you tried disabling the firewall on the router? Or connecting the xbox directly to the router?

Advertisement