Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MisterCadbury

They did eventually ring me back on Saturday afternoon. Supervisor said that it was an error on the part of one of their staff. However they said they could not refund me the money. As a gesture of goodwill she said they would give me 25e off my next bill. I said that simply is not good enough and that I was going to write a written complaint. According to COMREG if they don't respond within ten working days COMREG are going to look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Jayses, that's bad form on their part. I'd bring em to the cleaners.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

They did eventually ring me back on Saturday afternoon. Supervisor said that it was an error on the part of one of their staff. However they said they could not refund me the money. As a gesture of goodwill she said they would give me 25e off my next bill. I said that simply is not good enough and that I was going to write a written complaint. According to COMREG if they don't respond within ten working days COMREG are going to look into it.

I don't understand why you didn't dispute the charge with your card issuer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

That's Bull of course they can do a refund through credit card, they are hoping you will drop it, get straight to the bank do a charge back, remember the ball is in your park they record all their calls, its their mistake for over charging your card.

Advertisement