Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New monitor for gaming

Options
  • 07-11-2013 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Well as the title suggests, I'm looking for a new monitor for gaming. I'm looking to make the step up to 1440p, I have quite a capable machine. I have been looking at the ASUS PB278Q, and the Dell U2713HM. Am open to other suggestions, and would like to hear an personal feedback from anybody who has experience with either of these two or other monitors of the same resolution.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

wait for g sync. other than that go with a 144htz monitor for gaming. if its for anything else go IPS panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 markbreen17

tazzzZ wrote: »
    wait for g sync. other than that go with a 144htz monitor for gaming. if its for anything else go IPS panel.

I don't have an nvidia card, I'm not that interested in 144hz, 60 is fine for me. I would much prefer accurate colours from an IPS panel

Advertisement