Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Learn Irish in Laois

Options
  • 07-11-2013 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I'm looking to pick up the Irish again and am looking for somewhere to go. I'm the typical Dub who couldn't stand it in school but as soon as he left wished he had tried. I'm living in Portarlington, Laois now and am wondering is there somewhere local I can either learn or try to engage in Irish conversation. Not looking for a formal course cause my job is all shift work and I wouldn't make every class. Any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

I know that the Maltings in Portlaoise advertised for language teachers a few months ago, including Irish, but their website only has fitness related and first aid courses listed at the moment. Might be worth giving them a buzz.
    Their website is www.maltingstraining.ie

Advertisement