Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropped out of 3rd level... need help guys!!

Options
  • 07-11-2013 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I got in to college last year through the FETAC route but i dropped out. I'm strongly considering applying for the same course again but someone told me if you went through the FETAC route, you had to wait 2 years before you could apply for it again. Does anybody know anything about this? I'd majorly appreciate some feedback here guys! :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 christina hayes

It is not true that you have to wait two years. You can apply the year after or the summer before the new school year starts. I totally recomend that you give it another shot.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You should check out your fees situation, depending on when you dropped out of your original course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 redbrick6

thanks guys :) think im going to give it another shot!

Advertisement