Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ceili in the city?

Options
  • 07-11-2013 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

hey folks,
    im on the look out for a ceili happening in the city, i want to bring a few international friends along and teach them their "one, two, threes":D
    anyone know of any regular ones going on?
    thanks a million
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

O'Shea's Merchant pub, has traditional music and dancing a few nights a week, it's just up the quays - south of the river and just across from the Four Courts. It's been going on there for years and is a bit more authentic than some of the tourist traps in Temple Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

You will find details of céilí's not only in Dublin, but all over the world, at www.sets.ie

There will be a céilí in Scoil Chaitríona on Mobhi Road in Glasnevin next Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭december83

thanks a million! that's a great help!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭december83

craoltoir wrote: »
    You will find details of céilí's not only in Dublin, but all over the world, at www.sets.ie

There will be a céilí in Scoil Chaitríona on Mobhi Road in Glasnevin next Friday night.
    i dont see any info on the one in Glasnevin on the sets.ie website? do you know what time its at and if there is a cover charge? thanks again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Wednesday nights at the Grand Social with the Trad Arts Collective in the city centre. I've often intended to go but never have, so I'd love to hear from anyone who's been.

• Advertisement
Advertisement