Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rockstar Social Club issues

• 07-11-2013 3:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

For some reason, my rockstar social club account wont sync properly to my game. According to the R social account, the last mission i completed was "scouting the port" when in reality, I have finished the game entirely.

As well as this, I cant open the BAWSAQ markets in the game at all, keeps saying its down for maintenance. I can view the markets on the R social accounts page on my pc, but not in game.

My PSN account is already linked so its not that.

Anyone else having these issues? is there an obvious fix that I'm too thick to see?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭Alkers

Does the camera work on your phone? I'm having the same issues with Xbox!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

yeah the camera works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ascophere

D.Q wrote: »
    For some reason, my rockstar social club account wont sync properly to my game. According to the R social account, the last mission i completed was "scouting the port" when in reality, I have finished the game entirely.

As well as this, I cant open the BAWSAQ markets in the game at all, keeps saying its down for maintenance. I can view the markets on the R social accounts page on my pc, but not in game.

My PSN account is already linked so its not that.

Anyone else having these issues? is there an obvious fix that I'm too thick to see?

Make sure you are signed in to PSN when playing. I know when I play single player when I am signed in to PSN then BAWSAQ is working and when I play while signed out BAWSAQ is down. If it's not working when you play GTA online then I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 stabaak

Is anyone else having problems signing into the Rockstar Social Club?
    Keeps telling me i have entered a wrong password when i havent,and when i click on link to reset password it tells me there is a URL error. Getting very frustrated now ,you would think Rockstar would have had all the little problems with the social club and ifruit app ironed out before the release of GTA V

Advertisement