Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Ireland' Dri-Fit Running Tops

Options
  • 07-11-2013 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of any place that sell 'Ireland' Dri-Fit running tops. I'm not looking for any particular crest, just a basic green dri-fit top with 'Ireland' printed on it somewhere.

Thanks,
    Cian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Only ones I saw were at the link below. Irish flag t-shirt or singlet with IRL on the back.

http://www.irishfit.eu/shop/mens-running-apparel/mens-t-shirts-singlets

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cian_r

thanks for the reply. I had seen that one myself alright. Was hoping for something plain green with Ireland printed on it.

I'm now thinking of bringing a top to a custom t-shirt shop, but even finding even a plain green dri-fit top is proving to be a problem. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Was in Elverys in Galway today, saw a green under armour tee you could use. Not sure if it's exactly what you're lookin for material wise, but worth a look.

Can't find it on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭eldiva

Spin11 have done them in the past. Say them at the marathon expo

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭eldiva

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cian_r

eldiva wrote: »

thanks. looks like its focused on cycling gear, but I'll send them an email anyway and see if they do running gear also

Advertisement