Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre installed

Options
  • 07-11-2013 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I signed up for eFibre Unlimited + eTalk Off Peak on 23/10/2013 through one of your Sale's Reps.
    I got it installed yesterday.
    Just received a confirmation of the set-up of my Direct Debit Instruction and I can see from the letter that my name's misspelled.

I also noticed that my modem syncs with RX:50170/ TX:20479(Kbps) speeds (Line Rate: U:20.541 Mbps, D:50.268 Mbps)
    I believe it's supposed to be closer to RX:70000Kbps as per my eFibre plan.
    I am quite close to the cabinet and should see btter speeds then 40Mb/s

Can you please check these for me and revert?

Thanks,
    PeWu79

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

PeWu79 wrote: »
    I signed up for eFibre Unlimited + eTalk Off Peak on 23/10/2013 through one of your Sale's Reps.
    I got it installed yesterday.
    Just received a confirmation of the set-up of my Direct Debit Instruction and I can see from the letter that my name's misspelled.

I also noticed that my modem syncs with RX:50170/ TX:20479(Kbps) speeds (Line Rate: U:20.541 Mbps, D:50.268 Mbps)
    I believe it's supposed to be closer to RX:70000Kbps as per my eFibre plan.
    I am quite close to the cabinet and should see btter speeds then 40Mb/s

Can you please check these for me and revert?

Thanks,
    PeWu79
    Hi PeWu79

In relation to the broadband speed, we have limited access to check the speeds on efibre if you call the technical support team on 1890 260 260 (enter your telephone number to be put in an efibre queue to do some step by step tests.

The sales team on 1800 503 303 (option 1) to change the spelling on the account.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭PeWu79

Will do so.
    Thanks Mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

PeWu79 wrote: »
    Will do so.
    Thanks Mark.
    No problem PeWu79

Advertisement