Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transporting Dogs from Ireland

• 07-11-2013 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am looking for information about transporting a dog from Ireland or N. Ireland to Lanzarote. I have the passport etc. but can't find much info on Flights. does anyone have any advice on the most cost effective method.
    Thomson can't fly dogs from Belfast, Aer Lingus and Ryanair don't carry pets.

Any help please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Try K International Freight.

We use them for flying dogs to Finland and other places . They are very good. It costs about €500-€700 for each dog plus the cost of the crate.

you can use your own crate provided its the right type and size. However, if you don't have one they are costly to buy so you may be better off asking the freight company to supply a wooden one which is cheaper but not really useable in a domestic setting.

Ask for Kevin and he will do up a flight route for you. We always fly the dogs out of Dublin so not sure if Belfast is an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Davy1020

I have used Pets on board recently and found them very helpful. Ask for Dean as found him very helpful - not sure of price for your destination as I ship mine to Portugal. They go under EFL International also. Hope this help :)

Advertisement