Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild Cat St Stephen's Green's Flash

Options
  • 07-11-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking to get a sun tattooed. A really simple one but I have a certain type in mind that I cant seem to find online. Last time I was at home I noticed WildCat in Stephens Green had one that was it identical but I didn't have the time to get it. I was wondering if any of you know what artist makes the flash they have on display there as I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could buy it online.

I know this is a bit of an odd question and I dont really know if you can even do it but any help would be great!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Maybe give them a shout and ask, or call into them? Some studios just buy books of flash, they wouldn't necessarily all come from the same artist or an artist in the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭bradyle

Ah ok cool!! I'll do that so!! Thank you :)

Advertisement