Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the data in money manager

Options
  • 07-11-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

WHen I go into Money Manager I get

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]"Money Manager is importing and categorising your transactions, [/font]
    [font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]this could take up to one minute. Please wait"[/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Then I get a message [/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]"No information available - Money Manager can only display details of current and demand deposit accounts that have had transactions in the last 6 months."[/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]So something does not seem to be working :confused:[/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Any ideas
    [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi xantia95d,

Thanks for your post and welcome to boards.

Without further information and account access, it is hard for us to determine what the issue may be. Please contact our Bank of Ireland 365 Team on 0818 365 365 where a representative will be more than happy to offer your further assistance and answer any queries you may have regarding this facility.

Sorry we could not be of more assistance to you, if there is anything we can help you with in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 3 xantia95d

Hi,

I tried using it again yesterday, and now it is pulling in the data.  It might be a case of you have to wait for a day or two before the data is populatedfrom the first time you login to it.  This makes sense if it is pulling the data from a warehousing/reporting tool which I expect it is.

Regards and thanks

Advertisement