Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winter Is Coming - FSA Christmas Preparation Thread

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

thunderdog wrote: »
    That looks like a good balance despite having two turners in your team ;-)

The 2nd Turner isn't coming in til after the weekend I'm afraid, Lewis is my sub keeper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

Moyes 'won't rest Wayne'. Whatever ye want to take from it with regards rotation possibility during the Xmas. Doesn't change a lot but said I'd throw it up.

http://m.skysports.com/article/football//9049538

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'm trying to figure out who would be the best Everton midfielder to bring in now over the next couple of gws. Lukaku is the obvious attacking option but with Rooney, Suarez and Aguero I'm fully stocked up front for now.

I was actually considering Barkley but he continues to fall in price and is owned by 800k+ so not much appeal from standing out from the crowd.

If Mirallas was guaranteed to get his start then it really is hard to look past him being on the majority of set-pieces but Deulefeu is a thorn there and being placed as a forward is irritating. Pienaar has been getting his starts for a while and you could argue that he's "due" a few points but that's a logical fallacy even if it happens.

Barry and Barkley are both on 4 yellows and James McCarthy got his 5th yesterday so you could argue that Osman may have a run in the team coming up. There's always Oviedo who's doing quite well but starting from LB doesn't hold much appeal.

Mirallas is probably the right choice even if you'd have to ride out being rested for a game every so often, and with a fully functioning bench that shouldnt be the end of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I always remember Paully D bemoaning sunderlands opening home fixtures well they take a massive upturn from DEC 21. Their home fixtures between then and the end of the season are norwich, villa, southampton, stoke,hull,wba, palace, west ham, cardiff, everton and swansea. Poyet seems to have improved them and I think I'll be getting in one of their budget defenders around xmas time.

Wish Id have followed my own advice on this one other transfers got in the way the past couple of weeks :mad:.Id bardsley and mannone earmarked in november. I'm looking at getting in both in the jan wildcard.

Advertisement