Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying an iPad in the US

• 07-11-2013 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭

I'm off to the States in a few weeks and I'm thinking of buying an iPad over there.

Apart from getting a 3 pin plug adapter, will it work here in Ireland when I bring it back? At the minute, I think I'll only have use for the WiFi version, however if I want one with 3G do I have to sign up with AT&T or Verision - are they compatible with O2 or Vodafone?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    I'm off to the States in a few weeks and I'm thinking of buying an iPad over there.

Apart from getting a 3 pin plug adapter, will it work here in Ireland when I bring it back? At the minute, I think I'll only have use for the WiFi version, however if I want one with 3G do I have to sign up with AT&T or Verision - are they compatible with O2 or Vodafone?

Thanks.

if you have a quick search on iPad america states you should find lots of threads, its a question that is asked regularly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Buy on amazon.com when you are in the states. You will save maybe up to 10% as you wont have to pay sales tax( you generally dont pay sales tax on online purchases in America)

Advertisement