Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding employers to PAYE anytime online

Options
  • 07-11-2013 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Couldn't find an answer to my question anywhere! I am just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to add employers to PAYE anytime online, or is the revenue office or the employer meant to do it. I have had 3 jobs in 2013 but only my first job is listed on my PAYE anytime profile and neither of my last 2 jobs are listed at all. Should this have been updated or am I meant to add my employers somehow? I'm Australian and returning home in 2 weeks, so I'll only be able to claim my tax online at the end of the year.
    Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭relax carry on

RQ89 wrote: »
    Hi,

Couldn't find an answer to my question anywhere! I am just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to add employers to PAYE anytime online, or is the revenue office or the employer meant to do it. I have had 3 jobs in 2013 but only my first job is listed on my PAYE anytime profile and neither of my last 2 jobs are listed at all. Should this have been updated or am I meant to add my employers somehow? I'm Australian and returning home in 2 weeks, so I'll only be able to claim my tax online at the end of the year.
    Any help would be much appreciated!

Not possible through PAYE anytime. Your employers were supposed to register your employments with Revenue. Do you have payslips or P45s from the 2 employments not listed?

Advertisement