Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paying fees for the first stage @

Options
  • 07-11-2013 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

curious about how payment is made Do you have to do a bank tranfer or can payment be made by visa or such thanks allot guys i know there probbaly a tread somewhere on here but its taking me ages to search on my phone . thanks allot guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

You can't pay with credit card, it has to be an electronic funds transfer so paying via online banking is the easiest way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

I'm just reviewing that myself ahead of the opening. You have to put your WTN on the fee when you pay online or something, no?

I'm just reviewing that myself ahead of the opening. You have to put your WTN on the fee when you pay online or something, no?

Yes there's usually a space to add some kind of reference when you're transferring funds online. I'd put your WTN in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ck24

bopper wrote: »
    Yes there's usually a space to add some kind of reference when you're transferring funds online. I'd put your WTN in there.

Hi bopper, this is a stupid question but how do you transfer the funds online? Do you do it by International Transfer or Domestic Transfer? If its a domestic transfer wouldn't you have to set them up as a beneficiary first? :o

ck24 wrote: »
    Hi bopper, this is a stupid question but how do you transfer the funds online? Do you do it by International Transfer or Domestic Transfer? If its a domestic transfer wouldn't you have to set them up as a beneficiary first? :o

I'm with TSB, there's a "payments & transfers" tab when I log in to my online banking and it's pretty self explanatory from there. You just type in all the details that will be given to you during the application process when you're asked for payment, but I'm not sure if each bank is different. I'm pretty sure it's an Irish account that the transfer is made so it would be domestic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement