Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Horror Story: Coven

• 07-11-2013 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Am totally desparate to watch this series. Can anyone tell me if they are able to watch it here? Is it on Fox?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Cathlo wrote: »
    Am totally desparate to watch this series. Can anyone tell me if they are able to watch it here? Is it on Fox?

only way is.... Well, you know...
    I think it's up to episode 5 already

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cathlo

Have you been watching it? Do you know what channel it's on?

Cathlo wrote: »
    Have you been watching it? Do you know what channel it's on?

yep but its not on any channel here yet <<<---It's on Fox on Sky in Ireland
    its on FX in the States

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cathlo

Sigh. I figured that. Thanks, I'll order it online when it comes out. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

It's coming on Fox here. I've seen plenty of ads for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Yup, it's been shown on Fox (or FX as it used to be called) over here. They are on episode two at the moment.

Dman001 wrote: »
    Yup, it's been shown on Fox (or FX as it used to be called) over here. They are on episode two at the moment.

So it is!
    There you go OP (once you have Sky that is)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

anyone watch tonight's?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

I just watched Ep 13 and I have a question.
    Can anyone explain why Fiona ended up in her personal hell with the Axeman?
    Papa Legba is seen looking on. I thought she had no soul and so never made a deal with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Im thinking he didnt do a deal with her as he knew he was already gonna get her soul from all the things she had done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

Series is on Netflix now.

I think it is a really interesting idea but with really slack writing. Don't know if I will bother finishing season 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Series is on Netflix now.

I think it is a really interesting idea but with really slack writing. Don't know if I will bother finishing season 1.

Skip straight to the 2nd series, trust me. Don't bother with the third.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Just finished watching this, really disappointed with it. I really enjoyed the first two seasons but Coven was a huge let down. It pretty much lost me from episode one but I stuck it out hoping it would get better. Unfortunately it didn't.

Advertisement