Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baselayers

Options
  • 07-11-2013 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

A big question I have is should I wear baselayers in school.
    I wore them in 6th class in primary and I am now in third year and I haven't worn them since.

So what are the advantages/disadvantages of wearing baselayers during school? Have you ever gotten in trouble for wearing one?
    Do you wear them all the time or just on the P.E. days, and if you do wear them on P.E days do you take them off after?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

BUMP!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I would wear one from October to February in Secondary school. It wasn't a Skins or an Under Armor one, it was a simple Dunnes plain white long sleeve top and not once did I get in trouble for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Uniqlo would stock a large range of base layers either; I dont see how you can get into trouble for wearing something that cant be seen?

Wear them if youre cold or need an extra layer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

My son is in 3rd class and has been wearing his base layers for the past few weeks, he loves them and you don't really notice

Advertisement