Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-fibre

Options
  • 07-11-2013 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I called about upgrading to e-fibre today. My friend got it recently and is getting speeds of up to 66mb. While on the phone i was told that it wouldn't make much of a difference to what i have at the moment, and would bring it to maybe 12mb due to the line i am on. My current download speed is 1.49 mb/s and upload is 202kb/s which is extremely slow. 

Is it correct that this is the best speeds i should expect? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi there,

I called about upgrading to e-fibre today. My friend got it recently and is getting speeds of up to 66mb. While on the phone i was told that it wouldn't make much of a difference to what i have at the moment, and would bring it to maybe 12mb due to the line i am on. My current download speed is 1.49 mb/s and upload is 202kb/s which is extremely slow. 

Is it correct that this is the best speeds i should expect? 
    Hi weldoninhio

Can you send us a PM with your full address or telephone number please and we can look into this for you.

Mark

Advertisement