Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭TheBoffin

You should have to produce a dog license issued before the date of incident when paying the fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

TheBoffin wrote: »
    You should have to produce a dog license issued before the date of incident when paying the fine.

Why?

Why?

Because nobody other than responsible dog owners bother with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Scumbags - it drives me mad!

TheBoffin wrote: »
    Because nobody other than responsible dog owners bother with them.

I do not have one. Nor do I ever intend on getting one. But thanks for the sweeping generalisation.

• Advertisement

I do not have one. Nor do I ever intend on getting one. But thanks for the sweeping generalisation.

You are most welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

All animal owners should be made clean up after their droppings, Cat's, Dog's, Horses and all. If any asks yes farmers too, if the animal fouls a public area then the owner should be made clean up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

All animal owners should be made clean up after their droppings, Cat's, Dog's, Horses and all. If any asks yes farmers too, if the animal fouls a public area then the owner should be made clean up.

While I always pick up after the dogs, I have never understood why people have a problem with horse droppings. I've always considered them to be a very clean dropping...they certainly don't carry the health implications of dog faeces and can have a rather pleasant smell. They don't usually last long anyway in my experience, as people tend to pick them up to use in the garden.

gimmick wrote: »

Marvellous. Leaflet in the door today looking for my license. Must ring a number with details in the next 10 days or face a fine.

So looks like I am buying a license. Wonder how they knew a dog lived here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

gimmick wrote: »
    Marvellous. Leaflet in the door today looking for my license. Must ring a number with details in the next 10 days or face a fine.

So looks like I am buying a license. Wonder how they knew a dog lived here?

If Rufus is as nosy as my woofer, probably barked or showed himself off when the warder looked through the window...

That's how we had to buy one. In my defence, I didn't know we needed a licence and my husband never bothered to tell me.

Having said that - his licence's been out since August, but haven't yet renewed. I must get around to getting one!

• Advertisement

If he were at home today that would be the logical explanation. Perhaps he asked a neighbour.

At least one of the complaints received boxes were not ticked.

The offending article!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Oh gosh, the hangdog expression!! He looks as though he wants to eat the ticket...Maybe he should have :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭coathanger

Oh God, he is just gorgeous,so cute!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/dublin-authorities-join-forces-to-combat-dog-fouling-1.1606789

God i'm this close to parking my car with a camera pointed out to catch the w@nker letting their dog poop around the corner from me!! And there's 3 bins on their route so no excuse! :mad:

Advertisement