Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business question layout

• 07-11-2013 8:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32

For the question
    "Distinguish between a sole trader and a partnerships as part of a business organisation"

Can you lay it out in this form using bullet points

Sole trader

Partnership

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭TheBoffin

Would be best to give a definition of each then use bullet points to outline 3 distinguishing factors of each.

For Example:

A Sole trader is .............................................

Sole Traders

A Partnership is ..............................................

A Partnership

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 trades101

TheBoffin wrote: »
    Would be best to give a definition of each then use bullet points to outline 3 distinguishing factors of each.

For Example:

A Sole trader is .............................................

Sole Traders

A Partnership is ..............................................

A Partnership

Thanks you ðŸ‘

What do you think of this answer
    15 marks avaliable

I think the answer is good, my neck doesn't really like it lol (its sideways)

I would change the example of Centra to something else like a corner shop. Centra is a franchise and while indeed you are correct in saying sole trader, it could also be seen as a partnership with the franchiser (depends on your teacher)

Other than that it looks good!

I think the answer is good, my neck doesn't really like it lol (its sideways)

I would change the example of Centra to something else like a corner shop. Centra is a franchise and while indeed you are correct in saying sole trader, it could also be seen as a partnership with the franchiser (depends on your teacher)

Other than that it looks good!

Hahaha sorry didn't realise it was sideways :)

Thanks for the advice i was going to say corner shop or convenience shop but just taught a named example would be better. Obviously not.

What mark out of 15 do you think i will get ?

• Advertisement

I would say you will be in the running for a decent mark. Again it depends on the teacher correcting it.

Newsagent is the word I was trying to think of earlier :)

Best of luck with it.

I would say you will be in the running for a decent mark. Again it depends on the teacher correcting it.

Newsagent is the word I was trying to think of earlier :)

Best of luck with it.

Thanks
    Mocks start Feb 4th so i have picked up my revision and studying since monday. Questions are the only way i can study

Excellent, well done on the initiative to get studying. Don't be afraid to do lots of questions at home and ask your teacher if they would mind having a look at them when they have time. My Leaving cert was a long time ago, so your teacher will most likely offer better advice than me. I am a physics, maths and applied maths person :)

Best of luck with it. Hope it goes well!

Advertisement