Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Broadband Speed Issue

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Who cares? I want proper broadband, not a cuddle at night. I moved from Sky to Vodafone. My speed went from 10Mbit to 50Mbit. It works flawlessly.

I find it absolutely bizarre people find being lied to about fibre for over a year to be ok and then go on about great customer service. Sky's attitude and policy of saying "soon now" for so long about fibre really left a bad taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭woppers

Who cares? I want proper broadband, not a cuddle at night. I moved from Sky to Vodafone. My speed went from 10Mbit to 50Mbit. It works flawlessly.

I find it absolutely bizarre people find being lied to about fibre for over a year to be ok and then go on about great customer service. Sky's attitude and policy of saying "soon now" for so long about fibre really left a bad taste.

Fair point, but when a service provider tries to take over your line and charge you more than someone else you will be glad you have good customer service to help sort it out for you. Especially when fibre isn't available in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Sup08

Hi All,
    I noticed that vodafone had my speed capped at 40Mbps so I asked them to change it to 50Mbps as agreed my line would handle.
    And they did, there and then. Here is my latest speed test.

3510680664.png

Advertisement