Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fermanagh Manager

• 07-11-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭

Rumour has it that Pete McGrath is the new Fermanagh manager but not confirmed yet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

eamonpk wrote: »
    Rumour has it that Pete McGrath is the new Fermanagh manager but not confirmed yet

Confirmed now - good appointment for Fermanagh as it didn't look like too many were in for the job. Big work ahead for him but hope he does well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭eamonpk

Yes good appointment - apart from 2 All Irelands he had a recent successful period with Down minors. I would say it is quite a surprise as Gerry Moane was the only one that was known to be interviewed although it had been rumoured that they tried to get Seamus McAneany - McGrath is a better choice in my opionion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Yes good appointment - apart from 2 All Irelands he had a recent successful period with Down minors. I would say it is quite a surprise as Gerry Moane was the only one that was known to be interviewed although it had been rumoured that they tried to get Seamus McAneany - McGrath is a better choice in my opionion

Was surprised myself as heard a few names being mentioned like Moane, McStay or McGinnity - McGrath seemed to come from left field but it's a good appointment. Need players to commit now for next year - a lot of work also needed at underage level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

They need to keep Quigley out of the pub as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭eamonpk

Lemlin wrote: »
    They need to keep Quigley out of the pub as well!

I was at the match where Rosslea beat Ballinagh in the Ulster Club 1st round and Quigley was unbelievable - Fermanagh have a few players retiring but if Quigley comes back this will make up for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I was at the match where Rosslea beat Ballinagh in the Ulster Club 1st round and Quigley was unbelievable - Fermanagh have a few players retiring but if Quigley comes back this will make up for it

He needs to come back in the right frame of mind though. He was there last year and did little bar getting himself sent off.

Advertisement