Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock Fees ??

• 07-11-2013 10:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32

Get a letter today saying mocks start on feb 4th
    That was all good.
    Then the cost €110!!!!!
    coming up to xmas and it was to be in monday 2 weeks.
    would they not give us the letter at the start of october to give us more time to pay.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭yoho139

If you have trouble paying, contact the school administration. They'll work with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

If you think that's bad, its €300 to repeat your LC exams as well as a repeat fee of €126.97 :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

thelad95 wrote: »
    If you think that's bad, its €300 to repeat your LC exams as well as a repeat fee of €126.97 :mad:

I feel that :pac:

OP have you been given a deadline to pay?
    In our school we've started paying this week, €10 a week for 10 weeks. Try and sort something out with the office I'm sure they'll accommodate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

The mocks are only €20 for us?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 trades101

We have the money just a lot to pay in one lump some. Deadline is November 25th you think they'd give us another months notice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

trades101 wrote: »
    We have the money just a lot to pay in one lump some. Deadline is November 25th you think they'd give us another months notice.

Jesus that's a bit rough. When are ye doing the mocks, jan/feb? Tbh I don't see why they'd need the money so in advance.
    Again just go talk to the office, they can't force money out of you if you don't have it, I'm sure they'll sort something out with you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

We don't charge our students for the mocks. We correct them in house, but even just buying the papers and stationery costs into thousands for the school.

Advertisement