Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job notice

Options
  • 07-11-2013 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

PLEASE HELP!!!! I am 17 and I have been working part time in a play centre for just a couple of weeks now however I have just been offered another job which I am taking because its a lot easier to get to.

I am going in for training tomorrow and might be required to work for the weekend however I have not told my job about the new job and I am required to work Sunday...should I give my new job an excuse not to work and give my current job
    my notice on Sunday?

Also I only ever work one day at the weekend and I am still on a training basis so I am never on the roster. THANK YOU!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I'd say, ideally, try to not start the next job 'til next week, and honour your comitteements to your old job.

Advertisement