Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior doors

Options
  • 07-11-2013 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

I will be buying some interior doors (7) in the next week or so . They will be simple four panel doors which will be painted..probably white. What material should I be looking for and any ideas on where to buy in Dublin and what they might cost
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

What material should I be looking for and any ideas on where to buy in Dublin and what they might cost
    Thanks
    solid internal doors painted white - just go with pine or red deal, get three or more quotes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

or regency panel doors which already come primed or prefinished in white. They are either solid or core depending on what you want but would be at the lower end of the spectrum in terms of price. You should have a look an adverts as there is always second hand doors going for next to nothing on it most of which just require a simple redecoration. All depend on what you want to go for.

Advertisement