Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student account in Dublin

Options
  • 08-11-2013 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

My girlfriend has been trying to set up a new account with your camden street branch for almost a month now and is really getting fed up with no progess being made.

I am with the BOI and so recommended you as it would be handy for both of us to be with the BOI, but now she is, very understanably, looking to use AIB instead.

Can you please get in touch with me to find out if it is possible to make one last attempt  to get her sorted?

Regards

Martin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Martin,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We’re sorry to hear that it has taken so long for your girlfriend to have her new account set up. The best thing to do is to ask her to call BOI, Camden Street directly and an advisor will look into the status of the request. You can find a full list of branch contact numbers here and hopefully the account is opened soon.

Thanks

Billy  

Advertisement