Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitors fees for purchasing house

Options
  • 08-11-2013 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Looking for a bit of advice on solicitors fees for purchasing a house please. First time buyer so a little bit clueless! I've got a few quotes and cheapest at the moment is €1900 all in. This is professional fees plus VAT and outlays. Does this seem like a good deal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Our's is costing us €1850 in VAT

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

socks123 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking for a bit of advice on solicitors fees for purchasing a house please. First time buyer so a little bit clueless! I've got a few quotes and cheapest at the moment is €1900 all in. This is professional fees plus VAT and outlays. Does this seem like a good deal?

Including purchase, mortgage and a first Registration if necessary and all outlays I would consider that fairly reasonable.

Advertisement