Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying for electricity without being given a bill

Options
  • 08-11-2013 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

se
    Hi could someone from electric Ireland please advise me why my bill issued on the 31st of August was sent to an address that I have not lived in for 5 years,

The first I knew anything about this bill was when I had a missed call from a Dublin number which I rang back the next day when I rang that number I had to pay the bill blind as I had no bill to go by to this day this company has not sent a copy of that bill to my address even though I have asked for a copy of this bill on 4 occasions the suggestion from this company was that the bill was sent and maybe I should contact the post office, there is no issue with my post the issue is with electric Ireland why did the company send my bill in August to an address that I have no lived in for 5 years also why is the company refusing to send a copy of the Bill to the MPRN address like I have asked them to do on 4 different occasions this communication being my fifth attempt to get a copy of the bill sent to the MPRN address to be honest unless the company is willing to resolve this issue to my satisfaction I Will be moving to Bord Gais energy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi cycling is fun,

Thank you for getting in touch. Before I can advise you on this matter, I would need to review your account. Can you please PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number? Please also confirm that you are the account holder.

Once you have confirmed the above information, I should be able to request the bill in question and investigate this matter for you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement