Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

legal question!beaten by door men

Options
  • 08-11-2013 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi hope spmeone can give me advised on were to go and what to do. Last july 2012 I was out with friends we went to our usual nightclub and I was the only person refused entry I was not drunk! after a while of ringing around for lift home I went walk in past the door men while they were dealing with other people next minute I was attacked from behind by 3 to 4 door men sat on beaten around the head to the ribs until I went onconcious when I came around gaurdai and an ambulance was there to witnesses gave statements to gaurds I couldn't remember anything not even my name I was brought to hospital stayed over night! my body and face was black and blue ever since I have been suffering from head aches and now waiting for a brain scan appointment in Beaumont how would I go about suing for compensation as I believe they shouldn't get away with what they done two witnesses said they ssen everything and what happened was unessary and animal like. thanks a lot in advance for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭TheBoffin

Best to book an appointment with a solicitor in the area. I am a little surprised that if statements were given and witness were present that the gardai did not involve the DPP.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Consult a solicitor, legal advice is banned sitewide.

Advertisement