Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Tax Declaration 7th November

Options
  • 08-11-2013 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

I forgot to fill out this form stating what way I want to pay the proerty tax. What are my options now?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

date was extended by a week. So send it now and you will be ok.

If you don't send it then it will be deducted out of your salary.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭paul64

D3PO wrote: »

Super thanks for reply:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

D3PO wrote: »

You have until the 27th to tell how you will pay on revenue online. If you pay through a pay service provider (post office) with cash. You can start that payment in January. If you want to pay by credit/debit card they will take the money now (that's prooving controversial) They list various ways to pay on the site direct debit etc.

You just log into revenue with the two numbers/codes on the letter.

That's an alternative presuming you have access to using a computer of course

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

When I go to put in my details to register for direct debit for next year it states filing period: 01/07/2013 - 31/12/2016 is this correct??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

When I go to put in my details to register for direct debit for next year it states filing period: 01/07/2013 - 31/12/2016 is this correct??

Yes it's the same tax annually until 2016

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Stheno wrote: »
    Yes it's the same tax annually until 2016

Providing you self assess, as opossed to taking Revenue's valuation. Revenue's valuations are sometimes more accurate (but do not differentiate between property types- just areas- as per the mapping utility on their site).

Advertisement