Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids' Helium balloons?

Options
  • 08-11-2013 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Sorry for x-posting, not sure where to put this!

I'm hoping to get some helium-fillled balloons for my baby's first birthday party tomorrow (yay!), something toddler-themed, not adult fancy ones, i.e. in the shape of animals or with pictures of peppa pig or whatever. You know the sort of things you'd get at a fairground or something...!?

Any suggestions where I could get them *today*, Friday? Anything I've found online is either too grownup or wanting you to buy in bulk. I'm in Dublin City Centre ish but can hop in the car if nec.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Woodies DIY do them. Are there some of those in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Or heatons that have the party bit in them

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭emmabrighton

Definitely Woodies or Heatons both in Carrickmines Retail Park if you live near there...

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭CamillaRhodes

You guys are heroes. There's a Woodies not far from me. Thanks so so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Hospitals are a great place for them too, that's where we got ours when Santa was asked for one last year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭CamillaRhodes

sillysocks wrote: »
    Hospitals are a great place for them too, that's where we got ours when Santa was asked for one last year!

I was cracking up laughing at this until I realised you probably meant buying them in hospital shops, rather than stealing them from hospital bedsides ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Ha yes I probably should have clarified that :)

Advertisement