Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anschutz MSR-RX22 on the way

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

bravestar wrote: »
    In all honesty, is there any point to these rifles?
    If well made, yes; not every rifle discipline is Olympic 50m :D
    Something like this would seem well matched to gallery rifle, I would have thought, or something like training for falling plates matches or what have you. And really, it's just cosmetic looks; no difference between cosmetic changes to look like a SCAR and cosmetic changes to look like the MX4 (which the Baikal MP-161k did). And nobody seems to have a problem with the MP161k:

MP-161k.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bennybrendy

Jesus i really stirred it up didnt i. Ill apply for it and see how it goes. At the end of the day if i get it great if not its a pity.
    A lot of great info was shared there lads im not saying i know it all and still learned something new today. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Good luck with it benny and don't be too apprehensive; like I said, it's just a variation in the paperwork most of the time, it should go grand. And ask away here if you have any questions about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

The fact that you ordered it in tan might work to your advantage:pac:

Looks less like an 'evil black rifle'.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bennybrendy

Cheers lads ill ket you know how it goes and performs. All going well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Sparks wrote: »
    Anschutz goes tacticool. Hmmmm. Wonder how well it shoots though. The last few rifles that were built for that market by the big names seem to have had a mixed reception (Walther's G22 for example - some folk liked it, some thought it was a piece of bad engineering). Be interesting to see the group sizes...

It shoots very well! :D, Intershoot have been bringing them in for months and we've had a good play with them!!, I think Sam has a Black one in stock at the minute!

Great Craic!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Any idea on price?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

It won't qualify for benchrest competitions.

Advertisement