Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne - Lucan - OPINIONS

Options
  • 08-11-2013 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I need to join a gym around Lucan and am wondering what the Ben Dunne gym is like. I will really only be using it for classes in the morning. Is anyone a member of this gym?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

It's grand as a basic gym, the classes are varied, and as with everywhere some of the instructors are better than others. Don't do the early classes often, so can't tell you how busy they are, the evening ones do be busy, but have only once or twice not got in for it. Although a couple of the better instructors, namely ones that did the spinning and body tone classes have moved to another lucan gym, which would almost make me join there when my membership runs out!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Looking to join this gym but am hearing reports they could be closing down in a few weeks/months because Lidl aren't happy with the noise? Does anybody have any info on this, dont wanna pay for a membership and it closes in a month or so?

Their lease is up at the end of the year, they won't offer membership longer than 6 months for this very reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭muffinn

Fagashlil wrote: »
    Their lease is up at the end of the year, they won't offer membership longer than 6 months for this very reason.

Are they still closing down ? They have 12 months membership in their offer.

muffinn wrote: »
    Are they still closing down ? They have 12 months membership in their offer.

That was just when the lease was under re-negotiation as there was objections to it being above lidl. It's all been resolved now so happily the gym is staying:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement